Vivas Computer Consulting Group is a Dover, NH based IT Managed Services Provider
We provide Computer, Network, and Server Support for Small Businesses
We also specialize in providing Digital Forensics Services and Data Recovery
Call Today! 1-603-842-8318
About Nelson Gonzalez, CCFE, ACE, C|HFI , MCSE
Free |IT Consultation
Vivas provides FREE no obligation network and system audits of your IT environment.
Contact us for details.
Desktop |Server Care
Vivas offers the most cost effective, support and system management care possible. We manage all areas of Information Technology; desktops, laptops, mobile devices, servers, network routers, switches, databases, web-applications.
Let us manage technology, so you can focus on running your business!
Backup |Disaster Recovery
Vivas offers a comprehensive backup and disaster recovery solutions that are designed specifically to your business needs and requirements.
We don't focus on just backing up your data, but also on recovering your environment quickly in the event of a disaster.
Security |Penetration Testing
Vivas not only monitors your network for security threats. We provide end to end risk management services that are tailored to your business needs. In addition we provide vulnerability assessments and threat management. Our CEH, CISSP certified staff are here to help you manage and tackle the security of your organization.
Contact us for details.
Digital Forensics |Services
Vivas has a dedicated and highly certified staff to assist in the acquisition, collection, analyzation, and reporting of digital evidence from not just computer, but any digital device with a storage medium. We follow a strict chain of evidence and report our finding objectively as required by law.
Nelson Gonzalez is an Information security specialist whose qualifications include a degree degree in Information Technology from the University System of New Hampshire; AccessData Certified Examiner(ACE), Certified Hacking Forensic Investigator(C|HFI) from EC-Council, Certified Computer Forensic Examiner(CCFE), MCSE and MCITP Enterprise designations; and detailed broad knowledge of security tools, technologies and best practices. 10+ years of experience in information technology and security. Nelson is a member of the High Technology Crime Investigation Association and is currently a Law Student working on his Master's degree in International Criminal Justice - Cybersecurity.
A Note from Nelson
Dear perspective client,
At Vivas, we value our clients and know that when you encounter any network or system downtime, it can thousands of lost revenue negatively effects employee productivity. We understand how frustrating these events can be. With Vivas you will be provided with a dedicated and highly certified senior engineer that works daily in your area and has no more than 3-4 clients assigned to him or her. This allows our clients to feel secure in knowing that we are never too busy to handle your IT issues promptly. In addition, I personally monitor all of our clients and regular meet with them in order to evaluate our services and make improvements where needed. Here at Vivas, I am have aligned our services to meet or exceed the following:
1) Downtime- We strive to tackle issues within the first 15-20 minutes of a call. This leads to higher productivity and less costs to our clients. Our proactive management plans come with unlimited remote technical support! Emergency calls and alerts are handled immediately.
2) Managed Services - Our managed services plans pull businesses out of the expensive "reactive" and costly IT paths and into our proactive management approach. Our monitoring center and team of engineers ensures your IT infrastructure is up and running 24/7.
3) Industry Certified Engineers - Our IT Staff has over 40 years of combined network experience. All of our IT professional are Microsoft Certified Engineers, Cisco Certified, CISSP, and MAC Certified Professionals. All are highly focused in information security and network management.
4) Our class leading Help Desk - Support is just a phone call away. Our trained and certified staff is ready to take your call and work with you to solve your IT issues promptly.
5) Our certified forensic examiners are ready to assist your organization with all your digital forensics and incident response needs. We work with computer, mobile, and network forensics. We will stay with you from the initial incident response to closure at a court of law.
I would like to personally thank you for visting our website, if you have any questions or simply wish to share your comments, email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our corporate office
Mon- Fri 7AM - 7PM
Our monitoring center is open 24/7!